Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke Ode Student portal is designed to reduce stress for students. You are advised to read the instructions below carefully..
You may click here to go directly to the student portal
Gaining an admission into College(2017/2018 Admission Exercise)
- Read up on the various Programmes that we currently have
- Confirm you meet admission requirements
- Pay for your admission.
- Fill your admission form online
- Wait for shortlisting. (Remember to check the portal in JULY 2017 for information on shortlisted candidate.)
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, remember to come with your original certificates on your interview date.
- Return back to the portal after your interview to confirm your admissions.
- Note that the portal sends automated SMS to notify you of the various stages of your admission process. However, keep checking your portal weekly for any news or updates.
- If you have any problems, call: 08035828541,07053225126,08068092326 OR email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- WARNING!: Any other information or Mode of payment aside from what you can find on this website is FRAUDULENT.
Paying for your admission
- Go to the portal ATM payment page
- Enter your details in the form and click Proceed
- Review your details, then click on confirm
- You will be taken to the Interswitch page where you may securely enter your ATM card details
- Once your payment is accepted, return to the student application page to use your access code and complete your application.
Filling your form online
- On purchasing of your access code
- Go to our admission page
- Enter your access code and click submit
- Fill your admission form online and upload your passport photographs and credentials.
- Once you submit all your forms, you will get an application number. The application number and your access codes are to be used for logging in to the portal in the future.
- Print and keep your application slip. After logging in, you may click “Application slip” on the menu to view and print application slip.
Checking your admission status
Payment of School Fees(Returning Students)
- YEAR 2 SECOND SEMESTER INDIGENE SCHOOL FEES
- YEAR 2 SECOND SEMESTER NON INDIGENE SCHOOL FEES
- YEAR 1 SECOND SEMESTER INDIGENE SCHOOL FEES
- YEAR 1 SECOND SEMESTER NON INDIGENE SCHOOL FEES
- For Year 2 students that are indigene of Kwara State Click Here To Pay your School Fees. and for NON-IDIGENE of Kwara State,Click Here To Pay your School Fees.
- For Year 3 students that are indigene of Kwara State Click Here To Pay your School Fees. and for NON-IDIGENE of Kwara State,Click Here To Pay your School Fees.
- Click Here To Pay your fees of 10,000 Naira. After Payment of your NPTS 3Months Fees online, You can proceed to the bursary department of college on resumption to convert your NPTS 3Months Fees Invoice to College Reciept. KINDLY IGNORE THE ACCESS CODE ON YOUR INVOICE.